H-Game 1464: Knightly Passions v0.25 + DLCs
Version: 0.25 | DLC: Between Life and Death v2.0 | In the Grip of Ice v2.0 | Halloween v0.6
APK for Android Included
These are the escapades of a young hunter seeking his missing sister. Adventure awaits you in a medieval fantasy world filled with bloodthirsty monsters and deadly traps. You’ll make new friends, experience powerful temptations while meeting gorgeous girls, undergo every trial, and vanquish evil!
What could be better than experiencing the good old-fashioned adventures of a valiant hunter in a harsh medieval world? Having those adventures in a magical medieval world, of course!
Fantastical monsters, devious witches, ruthless and arrogant nobles, greedy and villainous mercenaries, magical battles, a whole host of engaging relationships with ravishing heroines of various races – these are only a fraction of what the player character will face as he quests to find his lost sister. Will our hero manage to find faithful friends and companions in the realm, acquire powerful weapons and mythical artifacts, and present the forces of evil with a worthy foe? Will he be able to reach heights unknown to even the most glorious knights? And will he have enough strength to withstand the devil’s mightiest weapon – temptation?
“Knightly Passions” is a nonlinear visual novel with RPG elements that brings together the very best aspects of the genre. The many battles, engaging exploration, and search for the finest equipment will immerse you in the game’s atmosphere, while its diverse secrets, puzzles, mysteries, and riddles will enable you to discover the outstanding warrior and sage that dwells within you. Here, only you can decide how to operate, who to consider your friend or enemy, how to conduct yourself with each of the heroines, and how to act in difficult situations – will you wade into combat, or negotiate with the help of your charisma or wealth? It all depends on you – can you transform yourself into an exalted warrior and be the champion of a downtrodden world?
Awaiting you in the game is:
✔ An incredible tale of adventure that you won’t soon forget.
✔ Dozens of maidens of all shapes and sizes to seduce.
✔ Support for a variety of fetishes, high-quality illustrations, and meticulously animated adult content (ranging from 25 to 80 frames per scene).
✔ An exciting combat system.
✔ An assortment of minigames.
✔ Original epic music to enhance your sensational experiences.
✔ Magic! It’s a wondrous thing, especially when employed in an erotic game.
NOTE:Nothing transfers into or out off this DLC
KEEP OLD SAVE as this is a separate instance of the game from the main story
In creators own words
Q: ” Is this different from the previously released halloween version?”
A:” There are minor changes in translation, mechanics and a couple of pictures. It’s basically the same add-on that people have seen before.”
We present to your attention a special DLC for Knightly Passions entitled “Between Life and Death.” In said add-on, you’ll be obliged to go on an exceptionally exciting excursion into the underworld. Souls of the dead, decaying dragons, and other spawns of darkness will do everything they can to keep you from returning to see the sun ever again. But even in these blood-soaked wastes, the hunter won’t be bereft of the assistance of beauties, though they may not be entirely human. Will the intrepid hunter manage to overcome the trials and tribulations on his difficult road? And will he be able to outwit the Lord of the Damned himself to rescue a lost soul from the maw of hell?
- New Quest: Quest 27, “Office Chores.” Help the blonde nun procure what she requires. This quest can be obtained from the notice board near the gallows.
- New Quest: Quest 28, “The Strange Doll.” By happenstance, an unusual doll falls into your hands, a mystery that you’ll have to solve then and there. This quest will become accessible after completing Quest 27, “Office Chores.” You’ll need to visit the monastery in the evening or night.
- New Quest: Quest 29, “The Marionette.” Each day, after you sleep, you feel worse and worse. You sleep a lot, but can never sleep enough to feel rested. What’s happening to you? This quest will begin after completing Quest 28, “The Strange Doll.” You’ll need to go to sleep.
- New 18+ scene with Mirina in her cell (animated with Live2D). After all of Mirina’s quests have been completed, visit the nun’s cell and you’ll enjoy an unforgettable time together.
- New 18+ scene with the blonde nun (animated with Live2D). Automatically unlocked in Quest 28, “The Strange Doll.”
- Several more 18+ scenes with the blonde nun. Automatically unlocked in Quest 29, “The Marionette.”
- Finalized and improved Quest 15, “The Family Heirloom.” The hunter can now help to summon the spirit of the elf’s mother in order to free himself of his guilt and tell the elf the whole truth. As a result, the elf will hold no ill will toward him and will remain alive. To summon her mother’s spirit, you need to arrive on time for your meeting with her in the forest. You’ll also need to make the right dialogue choice when speaking with the elf.
- Finalized and improved Quest 13, “Nature’s Wrath.” We’ve added a new stage to hunting down the dendroid: a survival minigame. If it turns out to be too difficult to you, after dying you can change the difficulty setting for said minigame.
- Added a new button in the stages leading up to every boss encounter to allow you to access your inventory.
- Fine-tuned the sprites of the nuns.
- Fixed many bugs and probably introduced some new ones.
- And much more.
BEFORE DOWNLOADING PLZ NOTE LIKE ALWAYS THAT PREVIOUS SAVES FROM OLDER VERSIONS WILL NOT WORK
ALSO RIP NOT BEING ABLE TO PROPERLY SAVE ELF’S MOTHER
- Added Chinese language support!
- Fixed a bug in Quest 24.
- Improved the minigame for catching the horse in the field.
- Improved the minigame for the chase by brigands. On monitors with high refresh rates, these two minigames will no longer be accelerated.
- Fixed many other bugs, and probably added some new ones.
- And much more.
- New quest: “The Drunken Mare.” In this quest, you’ll help the tavern keeper make all the necessary preparations to purchase some good booze.
- New quest: “Mercantile Machinations.” You’ll have to face off with some malevolent merchants who don’t consider it necessary to keep their word.
- New quest: “The Best Candidate.” The tavern keeper is looking to find himself a female assistant for a cushy job in the tavern. This quest is issued automatically after completing the “Mercantile Machinations” quest.
- New quest: “The Picnic.” At times, even the simplest forms of outdoor recreation can turn into something terrifying.
- New minigames in quests: “Keep Your Balance on a Horse,” “Clicks on the Screen,” and “Pursuit.”
- Now, from the very beginning of the game onward, the tavern is available for lodging only. Customers will only appear in the tavern once you’ve completed the “Mercantile Machinations” quest.
- The price of lodging in the tavern has doubled. But don’t worry – after the tavern fully reopens, the tavern keeper will thank you with a 50% discount on lodging.
- Added several new music tracks.
- Fixed many bugs, and probably added some new ones.
- And much more.
- Fixes the global map button bug.
- Ensures the English version of the game properly displays all text in English (not Russian).
- Various minor adjustments and improvements.
- Fixed a bug involving the “Map” button.
- Fixed a bug when dealing a critical hit in combat.
- Fixed a bug involving the use of vials of antidote.
- Fixed a bug involving bears’ “Steel Claws” combat ability.
- Fixed a bug involving items in Quests 20 and 21. The wine and the Iskandria fish now disappear from your inventory at the intended time.
- Improved the English translation of the game, especially with regard to the new content.
- Added a new animation for bears’ “Rage” combat ability.
- If you’re playing on PC, hitting the spacebar during a critical hit will launch the attack. Pressing the spacebar any other time during combat still ends your turn as normal.
- Improved the musical accompaniment in the new quests.
- Added a “Leave” button to the arm wrestling interface.
- Updated the in-game “thank you” list.
- Saves from Version 0.10a are fully compatible with Version 0.10b.
- New quest: A New World. The current 18+ scenes with the elf will now become available after completing this quest.
- New quest: The Herbalist’s Secrets. After this quest, search out Mirina in the field – she’ll thank you generously.
- New quest: The Stone Jungle. The arms trader will now give you new contracts for monster heads.
- New location in the poor district: the arms trader’s house.
- New location on the global map: the Glade of Death.
- New adult animated scene with Mirina (Live2D).
- New adult animated scene with the arms trader (Live2D).
- The game has been ported to the latest version of the Ren’Py engine (Version 7.5.3). This will make the game more stable on all platforms (especially on Android).
- Combat System 3.0. Let’s go over it all in sequence, from most to least significant. An auto-move button has been added in combat that allows the player to click a single time on a skill card to use it (no additional clicking to select the card’s target, which significantly speeds up battles). While in this mode, attack cards will automatically target the first eligible enemy, while defense and healing cards will target the player. Additionally, in this mode, cards no longer disappear and animations are much faster. We’ve also changed the exterior design of the combat system. We’ve started implementing new cards that you’ll see in the next updates. You can now swap between weapons in combat (bow/sword). You can now end your turn by hitting the space bar if you use a keyboard.
- Updated the design of the arm wrestling starting screen.
- Added new enemies in the forest (bears) and in the cave (dire bats, goblin archers, and goblin shamans).
- New skill: “Vampirism.” This skill allows enemies to deal damage while also regaining health.
- New skill: “Rage.” This skill triggers if you make an enemy angry. In this mode, enemies will deal more damage than normal.
- New skill: “Iron Fur.” When an enemy uses this skill, they receive armor that can carry over to the next turn if you don’t break through it.
- New skill: “Steel Claws.” An enemy using this skill can bypass armor the player acquires during combat, dealing damage directly to the player’s health.
- Updated the item system. Armor, weapons, and certain quest items now have their own rarity levels. In the future, we’ll expand the current list of item rarity.
- Combat balance has been completely reworked. The player now has 500 HP instead of 100 HP. The health and attack of all enemies have also grown several times larger.
- Wounds heal when you sleep. Six hours of sleep in the tavern now restores 50 HP.
- Made some textual revisions to Quests 2, 8, and 15.
- Fixed many bugs and probably added some new ones.
- And much more!
- Transferred the game to a new version of the Ren’Py engine (7.5.1).
- Fixed a bug in Quest 15 involving catching a dove in the field.
- Fixed crashes while fishing.
- Increased the probability of randomly unlocking the adult scenes in the brunette nun’s cell in the evening (scene 8 in the gallery).
- Fixed a bug in the combat system when making a critical hit.
- Fixed bugs in the gallery.
- Added a convenient “Skip All” button in New Game+ game starts that allows you to choose to skip all 17 currently skippable quests at once.
- Enhanced New Game+ functionality; when skipping quests, the adult scenes from all of the quests you skip will now automatically unlock in the gallery.
- Reduced the size of the game files by about ~50 MB (removed the old frame-by-frame animations that’ve been replaced with Live2D animations).
- The game has been ported to the latest Ren’Py engine, Version 7.5.0. This will make the game more stable on both PC and Android.
- Fixed a bug involving using a cheat code to increase the hunter’s health.
- Fixed a rare bug involving fishing.
- Implemented some fixes in the Gallery so that it now works as intended.
- The main quest has received an expansion! You can now get a few steps closer to finding your sister.
- New quest: “A Liberating Outfit.” This is the final quest in the elf’s plotline, which smoothly segues into her adult content.
- New quest: “The Young Warrior.” In this quest, you’ll be able to help the peasant boy recover his stolen toy.
- Two new characters make their first appearances in the game: the Governor and the Vampire.
- Added a new location: The Vampire’s House
- Added two minigames: “Chase for Prey” and “Last Stick.” You’ll encounter the first one in the main quest, while the second can be found in “The Young Warrior” quest.
- Improved the witch’s 18+ animations in Quest 3 (Live2D).
- Improved the elf’s “Doggy Style” 18+ animations (Live2D).
- The combat system has been completely rewritten and enhanced. You can expect to see more new cards, enemies, abilities, buffs, and debuffs in future updates.
- Updated the design of the battle interface.
- Improved critical hit mechanics. The player can now make the hunter deal triple damage by hitting a button at the appropriate time.
- Updated the algorithm for auto-battles in hunting mode. The damage caused by auto-battles now adjusts based on the number of enemies and the hunter’s damage.
- If the hunter hunts in the forest during Quest 15, he can now encounter the elf’s mother.
- Added fishing training.
- The difficulty of catching fish now scales based on your level of Hunting Instinct. If your Hunting Instinct level is above 20, then the difficulty of fishing is trivial.
- Simplified catching an Icarius in Quest 17.
- Fishing is no longer available in the evening or at night.
- Updated arm wrestling. Bonuses and traps in the minigame have been enhanced. Before the start of an arm-wrestling bout, your opponent’s difficulty level is now shown. In the same window, you can also receive arm-wrestling training.
- Updated the pause menu. We’ve implemented “Main Menu” and “Exit” buttons, which allow you to go to the game’s main menu or exit the game entirely, respectively.
- Added some new NPC dialogues.
- Added more options in some existing quests.
- Improved the English translation.
- Improved quest streamlining.
- Updated the game’s exit screen.
- Added new dialogue option icons.
- Fixed a rare bug that broke the navigation screen at the end of the game.
- Fixed a bug with prices in the tavern after the bartender sobers up.
- Also fixed many other bugs, and probably added some new ones.
- And much more!
- Fixed yet another bug when arm wrestling with the old man/merchant.
- The elven druid boss’s stun attack now takes 3 points of stamina away from the hunter instead of 1.
- Fixed the “stun” debuff being applied multiple times when fighting boars and other enemies using a stun attack.
- Fixed a bug involving armor values being zeroed out prematurely during fights with several opponents.
- Fixed a substitution bug with traders’ inventories that could cause crashes when attempting to purchase bread.
- Fixed several other bugs involving the combat system.
- Ensured saves from 0.8a and 0.8b work with the latest version of the game (0.8c).
- New quest: “The Family Heirloom.” In it, we continue to discover more about the elf’s character.
- New quest: “The World of Trading.” A cute and romantic story involving Mirina :3
- New quest: “The Forest Cove.” This is a quest that will, in future updates, introduce us to a new character.
- Remade the adult scenes in the brunette nun’s cell in Live2D.
- Remade 2 adult scenes with the elf in Live2D.
- Added beautiful music that immerses you more deeply in the game for the new quests.
- Completely overhauled hunting and slightly improved the combat system. You can now hunt several creatures at once by choosing to face one to three enemies.
- Your level of Hunting Instinct now allows you to gain the dodge effect right in the middle of battles. The higher your level of Hunting Instinct, the higher your chance of gaining the dodge effect.
- The item drop rate is now tied to Hunting Instinct. Each additional level increases the chances of rare items dropping.
- Added auto-battle functionality to hunting mode. To unlock it, you need to conduct three successful hunts for animals of the given variety and number. For instance, in order to unlock auto-battles when facing three wolves, you’ll need to defeat packs of three wolves three times in normal combat. Auto-battles cost the hunter 30 HP.
- You can now arm wrestle with the fisherman and the blacksmith.
- Arm wrestling difficulty is now impacted by your level of Combat Training. The higher your Combat Training, the easier it will be to defeat your opponent.
- The price of items is now dependent on your Charisma level. The higher your Charisma, the lower the cost of the goods you buy and the higher the selling price for your own items.
- Added the “Lacerating Strike” skill card, which inflicts the bleeding condition on enemies. You can obtain it by defeating the blacksmith at arm wrestling.
- Added an “enhanced fishing rod,” which grants you a 15% chance to catch a variety of items in the lake (including artifacts).
- Added the “Potion of Oblivion.” It resets all stats, allowing skill points to be reallocated. It’s currently sold by the witch.
- The Gallery now fully unlocks when unlocked via cheat codes (including all of the scenes with the elf and the brunette nun).
- Improved the “New Game+” feature by adding the ability to skip Quests 11 through 14. (Previously, only the first 10 quests were skippable).
- Added a convenient button in the navigation window to allocate unspent Skill Points.
- Improved the English translations of Quests 5 through 9.
- You now won’t be able to flee from combat during the combat tutorial. Previously, running away from the combat during the tutorial caused a critical error.
- Fixed the tooltips on how to unlock each adult scene in the Gallery.
- Fixed a bug with the appearance of the maid in the market in “New Game+” games.
- Fixed trading bugs.
- Fixed bugs when crafting items at the blacksmith.
- Fixed bugs with the Cave location.
- Also fixed many other bugs and probably added some new ones.
- And much more!
- Fixed a bug in the monastery.
- Fixed a bug that occurred in adult scenes with the elf.
- Fixed a bug causing the redheaded nun to disappear from the monastery during the day.
- Fixed a bug involving unlocking scenes in the gallery via cheat codes. The whole gallery now unlocks.
- Fixed a bug involving a menu crash when adding the powerful sword via cheat codes.
- The English translation of the Christmas event has been improved.
- Added some new sound effects to the Christmas event.
- If you encounter an error, the error message will now look nicer and clearer.
- Added “Screenshot” and “Hide Dialogue Window” buttons.
- We’ve started to improve and optimize the game’s programming code.
- To avoid causing critical errors, you’ll now be unable to attempt to load saves from old versions of the game.
- Many other bugs have been fixed, and a few more have probably been added.
- And much more!
- This release focuses on the Christmas / New Year event. In this update, we’ve focused on improving the event’s English translation, adding original music, upgrading the adult scenes, and fixing the bugs people encountered in last year’s event.
- In this update, we’ve also successfully switched the game over to a new version of the game engine, which means that the game will be much more stable on all devices.
- Implemented more sound effects to add to the event’s atmosphere;
- Added new musical compositions;
- Lowered the combat stats of the dragon in the event;
- Fixed a problem with the displaying of buttons in battles with QTEs (quick time events) on Android;
- Fixed many bugs, and probably added some new ones;
- And much more!
- This version features the Halloween Event. In it, you will find new characters, new animated adult scenes, new mechanics, lovely music, and, of course, an interesting plotline.
👑 Support us today to Download more contents & get EXCLUSIVE Rewards!
💡 Visit our Help Center if you need Password or get help with errors!
🛒 Buy the game to support the Developer if you like it.
📬 For Developers, visit our DMCA Page from the Menu if you need anything.