THOMAS TAIHEI H-GAMES.NET respects all copyright and license owners and adheres to the Digital Millenium Copyright Act.
A properly filed takedown notice needs the following information to be valid. You are hereby made aware that if any of the legally required information is missing or invalid, we cannot be legally considered to have actual knowledge of copyright infringement.
⦁ Your name:
⦁ Your email:
⦁ Link to the post that you want to be removed:
Send DMCA take-down notices to: [email protected] (We will NOT respond to advertising emails such as placing ads on the site)
Removal requests are handled within 1-3 days. Usually, we delete them in a couple of hours. If we didn’t answer in the time mentioned, just refresh Post/Page Link you will find it already REMOVED!
Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider or our Web Hosting will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not properly being filed.
1. The website is just a platform indexing links to the files already available on MANY other third-party websites, public forums or blogs out there on the internet. Your content was freely available and that is why it was published on our website. We are not able to check all user posts. The site administration is not responsible for the content of the materials on the resource. If you are the copyright holder and want to completely or partially remove your material from our site, please follow the instruction below to request a takedown.
2. It’s NOT in our intention to hurt the profit of creators. We are simply sharing what we love with those of the same interest. You can always contact us to request a takedown notice. You can also contact us to promo your content.
3. ThomasTaihei-Hgames.net is absolutely legal and contains only links to other sites such as (Mega, Drive, Mediafire, TeraBox, Gofile…), We do not host anything (rar, iso, torrent…) on our server.
4. We’re not totally dependent on ANY platform, including this site, for publishing content and will never be.
5. Emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Web Hosting will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not properly being filed.
We sincerely recommend you work directly with us to resolve your problem faster, simpler and more effectively.
We respect your creation and will be happy to remove it from all of our sites when you make a request.