1. The blog is just a platform indexing links to the files already available on MANY other third-party websites, public forums or blogs out there on the internet.
2. It’s NOT in our intention to hurt the profit of creators. We are simply sharing what we love with those of the same interest. You can always contact us to request a takedown notice.
3. No file is hosted on this site. All files are hosted on the third-party file hostings.
4. The posts on our Patreon page DOESN’T contain any direct download links.
5. We’re not totally dependent on ANY platform, including this site or Patreon/SubscribeStar, for publishing content and will never be. We already have backup solutions for EVERY scenario.
We sincerely recommend you work directly with us to resolve your problem faster and more effectively. We respect your creation and will happy to remove it from all of our sites when you make a request.
THOMAS TAIHEI H-GAMES.NET respects all copyright and license owners and adheres to the Digital Millenium Copyright Act.
If your copyrighted material has been posted on THOMAS TAIHEI H-GAMES.NET or if hyperlinks to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
⦁ Complete name(s) of the content in question
⦁ Post a link to the details Post
⦁ Your company name
⦁ Personal info
⦁ Phone number
Send DMCA take-down notices to: [email protected]
Removal requests are usually handled within 1-3 days (Max) Usually we delete them immediately. If We Didn’t Answer in the time mentioned, Just refresh Post/Page Link you will find it already REMOVED!
Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider or our Web Hosting will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not properly being filed.